In The Black Wiki
Mankind's final frontier is dominated by ruthless corporate interests and the powerful mercenary forces that they employ. In space, this is the one reality: those who can, take. Those who have, protect. Violence is inevitable, and for ambitious pilots with flexible ethics there are always opportunities to cash in.In The Black is a hard science-fiction based multiplayer space combat simulator being developed and published by Impeller Studios. It is currently in development for Windows machines. VR support will be included and the studio is working with Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, and OSVR to ensure the game is fully supported on their hardware. The basic game will be free-to-play, but will offer various perks for purchase. Monetization strategies are focused on cosmetic and audio customizations that have no direct influence on gameplay.
- Thorncatcher-class medium fighter
- Si Chi Ying-class medium fighter
- Strider-class armed miner
- Deathsphere-class heavy fighter
- Elucidator-class light fighter
- Wholeshaft-class assault transport
- Ascendant-class armed miner
- Lancer-class heavy fighter
- Sniper-class medium fighter
- Twinshot-class light fighter
- Liberator-class assault transport
- Coronis-class cutter
- Hecatonchiere-class carrier
- Strongman-class tug
- Scepter-class heavy transport
Orbital Platforms, Stations and Other Facilities
- Asteroid Mining Facility
- Lethe Base / Pallene
- Meridion Station
- Space Logistics Station
- Lotus-class Orbital Defense Platform
- Asteroid Mining Facility - including interior tunnel system with automated mining robots
- Jovian Gas Harvester
- Six Direction Pilot Academy
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to the Starfighter Inc. Wiki! Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.
We are always looking for more contributors! If you're looking to help, please be bold and start editing! Remember to check out our help wiki if you're new to wikis. Areas most in need of help are...
Remember, this wiki would be nothing without contributions from people like you!